New guy here from Crestline Ca.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

narcolepticpug

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 13, 2016
My name is bryan. Im from crestline ca. that is in the mountains of Socal. I got a COS on monday, and have been messing around with it a couple times this week. I am looking forward to learning as much as i can about smoking, and if i decide that i will use it enough. At the end of summer Ill be buying a really nice smoker. It seems like a great way to cook game meat, and should be lots of fun messing around with it.

Welcome! You'll find a lot of good advice and inspiration here for a new hobby! I hope you're not planning on opening another beef jerky place up there. Big Bear and Arrowhead have enough of them!

Reactions: narcolepticpug
 I hope you're not planning on opening another beef jerky place up there. Big Bear and Arrowhead have enough of them!
Nope. just looking for another thing to do. seems to go hand in hand with hunting.

welcome1.gif
 to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky