New guy from wv.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tgrimmett

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 9, 2013
West Virginia
Hello all, my name is Toby Grimmett. I live in southern wv .I work on a coal prep plant. I have never used a smoker befor butwanted to try for along time now, my aunt gave me a off sett smoker so I'm goin to try it out soon as I can . I've been reading a lot an watching some video I found this site an like it a lot . Found some good reading on here.im trying to get a good idea of were to start so any help would be appreciated,,,, thanks

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky