New guy from WI

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

woodburner

Original poster
Jan 4, 2014
Pulaski, WI
I'm from Pulaski, WI. I have very little experience smoking but have a strong interest to learn as my grandfather used to smoke fish and homemade sausage.  He has been gone nearly 30 years and want to carry on the tradition of sausage making and smoking.

I am an avid hunter and would like to process some of my own venison for my family and friends. 

Also, am interested to learn about how to make food safe meat products.

Looks like there is a lot of knowledge and know how here.

Last edited:
[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome Woodburner. We love all that on this site. Make thesearch bar your friend. you'll get more info than you have time to read. Or just ask!

Brian

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky