New Guy from Sweden

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

klabbarpan

Original poster
Jan 25, 2014
Hi, fond this forum while googling for experience from smoking with the wsm.

I'm fr.o.m. Sweden and at the moment only got a weber 57, which is Great for both grillning and Bbq! But i want to take the Bbq part a bit deeper, learn more and more good food. I'm sorry for the spelning, Will be usling an iPad for most of the time and it Waits to translate everything in to swedish :)

I want to learn more abort Bbq and se what is happening in your side of the worldwide, since se are a couple of years behind :)

Last edited:
Welcome Mr. K.

It's good to have you on board and we look forward to seeing lots of posts from you. What part of Sweden are you in? I spent about 18 months in Stockholm a few years ago on an expat  assignment. I really enjoyed my stay and have to say that the people that I met and  worked with were what made it such an enjoyable experience.

Let us know how you do your smoking over there. Do you use wood or charcoal. If you use wood, what kind do you use.Also, don't miss Jeff's eschool on smoking meat. It's really good. Again, welcome aboard and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Ok, third attempt on this iPad...

I was born in Stockholm and lived ther for 20 years and have been living in the South of Sweden for the last 10 years...

I'm usling charcoal and briquettes(like charcoal but burns longer), i'm mainly smoking ribs and porkchopsfile(the inner part of porkchops, but have done some beercan chickens and allso fatties...

I want to get some new ideas and "whats coming next" and to keep smoking meat. :)

What do you guys know about Sweden, always funny to know :)

Reglars clas

Never made it to sweden, got to germany, switzerland, kuwait, afghanistan, crete, azores, uzbekistan and iraq... oh and turkey, scotland, haiti, dominican republic....

thats just a few places, but I liked switzerland, it's close to sweden ;)

Hehe, yes there seems to be some missunderstanding about Sweden and switzerland... 2 completly different countires :)

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky