New guy from North Central WI - where is everyone from?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jbfab

Original poster
Jan 30, 2013
North Central WI
Hey guys and gals, I'm not new to the forum but am new to the Wisconsin members group. I'm in a rural area between Merrill and Wausau. I break out the MES30 and do a chicken or brisket here and there, but am looking forward to bringing my sausage equipment out of retirement and getting back into that.

Where are our the rest of you located in the best state in the US?

Commiefornia here sadly :<( Go Packers baby lol been a Packers fan since Majkowski was QB.. You'll see a lot of sausage stuff here so make u fit right in.
packers.jpg

Reactions: JC in GB
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Doongie, I'm a bit north west of there yet. Not far from Merrill, that's where I grew up.

5Grillz - I'd likely never leave this area, but If I did I'd definitely consider TN. I went to Nashville for a conference a few years back and LOVED it.

Negolian - Majik man was AWESOME!

Kruizer - howdy neighbor!

JC - thanks again for the welcome - I get over your way occasionally.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky