• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New guy from North Central WI - where is everyone from?

jbfab

Joined Jan 30, 2013
Hey guys and gals, I'm not new to the forum but am new to the Wisconsin members group. I'm in a rural area between Merrill and Wausau. I break out the MES30 and do a chicken or brisket here and there, but am looking forward to bringing my sausage equipment out of retirement and getting back into that.

Where are our the rest of you located in the best state in the US?

5GRILLZNTN

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 12, 2018
Although not from Wisconsin, a big welcome from Middle TN!

negolien

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 1, 2020
Commiefornia here sadly :<( Go Packers baby lol been a Packers fan since Majkowski was QB.. You'll see a lot of sausage stuff here so make u fit right in.
packers.jpg

jbfab

Joined Jan 30, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Doongie, I'm a bit north west of there yet. Not far from Merrill, that's where I grew up.

5Grillz - I'd likely never leave this area, but If I did I'd definitely consider TN. I went to Nashville for a conference a few years back and LOVED it.

Negolian - Majik man was AWESOME!

Kruizer - howdy neighbor!

JC - thanks again for the welcome - I get over your way occasionally.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Welcome from Md glad to have you back with us. Looking to see some sausage post.

Warren

Last edited:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.