• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New guy from Jersey

eddie1976

Joined Mar 23, 2007
Hi everyone, I am glad to be a part of this forum. I now live in South Jersey, by way of Ithaca, NY and Wahiawa, HI.
I am a somewhat experienced smoker and am always looking to learn more.
I have a wonderful little helper in my 6 year old daughter, and share space with a wife and a 6 month old daughter too.

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
Welcome to SMF eddie1976!!! Glad you found the forums.

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Welcome, welcome! Glad you found us here at SMF.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Welcome to the SMF eddie1976. Pull up a chair and jump right in, and let us know about your smoking stories and what your smoking with!!!!

msmith

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 22, 2006
Welcome aboard Eddie you have found the happening place.

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 7, 2006
Welcome aboard!!! I'm in SE PA, but head "down the shore" many weekends during the season. What are you close to? There are sooo many things you can learn from the plethera of experienced smokers here. Have fun!!

bigal

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 21, 2006
Glad your here Eddie, get in here and teach us all a thing or two and we'll return the favor!

up in smoke

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 12, 2006
A real pleasure ta meet ya, grab a pair of tongs and letâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s get ta smoking!

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Hi Eddie1976 glad to have you with us. What equipment are you using? Have you signed up for Jeff's 5-day eCourse yet? Lots of good info even for someone who's been smoking a while. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Keep Smokin

eddie1976

Joined Mar 23, 2007
I signed up for the course last night and am looking forward to receiving it. I use a Great Outdoors deluxe gas smoker and a Chargriller Smokin' Pro

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Welcome Eddie -

As you can see we're a friendly lot so look around and ask any quesions you might have and oh ... don't forget to share your experiances with us!

meat~smoker in n.j.

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 1, 2007
Hi Eddie, Welcome to the SMF. southern jersey u don`t say !!! lol ,, how far down ?? i`m in central, middlesex cnty(south river) next to east brunswick !! Glad you`r here , pull up a chair & enjoy !!!

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Welcome to SMF. Be sure to teach that little one to wear gloves around that smoker.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.