• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New guy from Colorado

Joined Dec 1, 2019
Hey all! Came across the site while Black Friday shopping for a new smoker and figured I would sign up. Site looks great, a ton of information, and I look forward to future posts! I've been smoking meats for about 6 years now on a MES and am quite pleased with the results - while I wish it would come up to temp faster from the start and regain temp after opening the door, it has worked wonderfully.

Just noticed in the "Social Groups" Colorado isn't listed - no one here from Colorado?!?!

Last edited:

noboundaries

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
SH, welcome to SMF from NorCal. You'll quickly run into posts from Colorado folks.

Enjoy the forum, and good luck with your smoker hunt.

Ray

jcam222

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Welcome from Ohio, There are at least 2 of you from Colorado as you both roll called today :)

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks