New Guy from Central Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Pappyfromthekeys

Original poster
Nov 23, 2021
Not new to outdoor cooking but new here!
Just upgraded from a Louisiana Grills LG900 Elite. It was wayyyyyyy more trouble than it was worth.
We said to heck with it and bought a Yoder YS 640 brand new in the box on Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
Now I need to learn the ins and outs of this new cooker and hopefully not be repairing it all the time!

Reactions: kruizer
Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Hopefully you can find the info your looking for if not just ask and I'm sure somebody will be able to answer

Yes, it came with the brand new FireBoard. Got it home in time to assemble it, get it off the trailer, season it, and cook some chicken legs and thighs for dinner. That's about it so far. Was reading through the manual for the Fireboard and it looks like it can do about everything except offer breakfast in bed.......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky