1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New guy from ATL

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by thatguy, Dec 8, 2013.

1. thatguy

thatguy Newbie

18.5 WSM. Have smoked ribs, a whole chicken, Boston butt, pork loin (yes I know but it was good) and some pork chops.

Fairly obsessed with smoking meat, I can't get enough right now. My wife calls me a cave man because I just walk around talking "meat, me want meat, need more meat".

Just posted a "please help" in the sausages forum because I messed up bad.

Been reading on here for a while and look forward to hearing from others that suffer from my same vice.

2. Oh ya I can relate.  About a month ago I announced my smoker trailer was going away for the winter.  Spent 5 days straight on it at Thanksgiving going home Thanksgiving morning at 11:00 delivering turkeys and smoked mac and cheese along the way.  Fired it up day before yesterday to smoke some pulled pork for a guy who wanted 2 pounds....Oh I can relate.  Looking for a venue for Christmas day now.  I definitely can relate

thatguy likes this.
  3. [​IMG]Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   

Gary

thatguy likes this.