New from Buffalo NY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

brinkpaul

Original poster
Jun 4, 2015
Hey everyone just joined pretty much a novice with my propane smoke hollow. Im gonna smoke a pork loin this weekend im not sure how stuffing and wrapping it in bacon will change the cooking proces. Anyone have any experience with that?

I do a nice smoked pork tenderloin on the gas using a cedar plank. I have a recipe that you may like, just let me know.

Hey everyone just joined pretty much a novice with my propane smoke hollow. Im gonna smoke a pork loin this weekend im not sure how stuffing and wrapping it in bacon will change the cooking proces. Anyone have any experience with that?

That sounds solid. Im gonna stuff my loin with spinach and cheese and let it go at 225-230 until it hits 140. Not sure if stuffing it will cook it quicker or slower. Also debating on a rub still.

Thanks man appreciate the insight ill try that rub out for sure.

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a nice warm day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky