new from alberta

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

manfromplaid

Original poster
Dec 20, 2013
warburg alberta
hello to smokers everyware.. my name is jeff and i am a smokeaholic :) started smoking this summer and i and my family love it. have a 4 rackBDS  and finished 5 lbs antlatic salmon this morning and have 5 lbs GB jerky in there now.  small town outside of edmonton ab.  cold and snowy but the smoker does the job.

Hello Jeff and welcome to the forums!  Glad you've joined our group.  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Welcome from BC.

I think you will like it here. This forum has a ton of information and great members who are very generous with their experience.

I look forward to your posts!

Disco

will let you all know how things turn out  i have pictures and will post some after i finish my jerky tonight  thanks for the warm welcome

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky