New Format!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kilo charlie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 25, 2017
Iowa
SO excited for the new format! No more lost threads or getting forgotten because they got knocked off the main page.

This also will allow for "personal threads" as in I can start a thread of all the different things I cook and when there's something new it'll bring it back to the front page for people to see!

I very much enjoy this format on other forums so THANK YOU to those that made this happen!

TulsaJeff TulsaJeff one thought just crossed my mind with the new format.. will the carousel still be able to exist with the new format? If I post something on the 1000th post of my own thread that is deemed worthy, will just that one post be able to be featured?

TulsaJeff TulsaJeff one thought just crossed my mind with the new format.. will the carousel still be able to exist with the new format? If I post something on the 1000th post of my own thread that is deemed worthy, will just that one post be able to be featured?

As far as I know you can only feature threads however, when a new thread is posted, that first post should also show up in the "latest posts" so it won't be lost or missed.

New recipes should probably have their own thread to keep things neat and organized.

Reactions: kilo charlie
As far as I know you can only feature threads however, when a new thread is posted, that first post should also show up in the "latest posts" so it won't be lost or missed.

New recipes should probably have their own thread to keep things neat and organized.

Thanks for the clarification!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky