New FoodSaver Offer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Maybe it's normally $199 for them, but it's at Sam's for 149.99. They are screaming about a half price sale. Whateva. It's the same POS I bought that quit vacuuming after a few times. Losers. LOL! Hey, I promised them I would tell the world how much I thought of their China made product and suck customer service. So, there ya go.

Sorry Pokey, had to have my girlie moment. You know, the hell hath no fury like a Squirrel scorn....

Maybe it's normally $199 for them, but it's at Sam's for 149.99. They are screaming about a half price sale. Whateva. It's the same POS I bought that quit vacuuming after a few times. Losers. LOL! Hey, I promised them I would tell the world how much I thought of their China made product and suck customer service. So, there ya go.

Sorry Pokey, had to have my girlie moment. You know, the hell hath no fury like a Squirrel scorn....
did you take it back and get another one?

Sam's wouldn't take it back because I didn't have the original box. Yet another case of doucheiness.

I have had two of them with the same problem as Squirrel. Sam's keeps giving me another one. I am secretly holding out that the model will change and I will end up with a better one. Also paid $149 for it.

Hey, Squirrel. I got no problem with "girlie moments"! I'm sorry to hear about bad experiences. I have no connection to this product. IRMV

I got this model and have only used it a few times. So far, so good. But it's my only experience with vacuum sealing. I started sealing meats that I buy at the grocer's before freezing them. I'm hoping this puts and end to freezer burn.

Sam's wouldn't take it back because I didn't have the original box. Yet another case of doucheiness.

Wow that is BS, they should at least open one there and swap it out with you, i would talk to the store manager. Then if they still wont, then throw it through the window like that old lady that threw the tire through the tire places window in that commercial lol

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky