• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New FoodSaver Offer

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
Maybe it's normally $199 for them, but it's at Sam's for 149.99. They are screaming about a half price sale. Whateva. It's the same POS I bought that quit vacuuming after a few times. Losers. LOL! Hey, I promised them I would tell the world how much I thought of their China made product and suck customer service. So, there ya go.

Sorry Pokey, had to have my girlie moment. You know, the hell hath no fury like a Squirrel scorn....

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
Remind em NOT to piss you off!

TJ

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 4, 2009
Maybe it's normally $199 for them, but it's at Sam's for 149.99. They are screaming about a half price sale. Whateva. It's the same POS I bought that quit vacuuming after a few times. Losers. LOL! Hey, I promised them I would tell the world how much I thought of their China made product and suck customer service. So, there ya go.

Sorry Pokey, had to have my girlie moment. You know, the hell hath no fury like a Squirrel scorn....
did you take it back and get another one?

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
Sam's wouldn't take it back because I didn't have the original box. Yet another case of doucheiness.

solaryellow

Limited Mod
Group Lead
Joined Jul 26, 2009
I have had two of them with the same problem as Squirrel. Sam's keeps giving me another one. I am secretly holding out that the model will change and I will end up with a better one. Also paid $149 for it.

sqwib

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 25, 2007
I couldn't resist I ordered 1 hope I'm not dissapointed

pokey

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 15, 2010
Hey, Squirrel. I got no problem with "girlie moments"! I'm sorry to hear about bad experiences. I have no connection to this product. IRMV

I got this model and have only used it a few times. So far, so good. But it's my only experience with vacuum sealing. I started sealing meats that I buy at the grocer's before freezing them. I'm hoping this puts and end to freezer burn.

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 4, 2009
Sam's wouldn't take it back because I didn't have the original box. Yet another case of doucheiness.

Wow that is BS, they should at least open one there and swap it out with you, i would talk to the store manager. Then if they still wont, then throw it through the window like that old lady that threw the tire through the tire places window in that commercial lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.