New Diet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blackhawk19

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 20, 2007
Troy AL
Newest Diet Craze
I was in Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina for Sophie [my dog]and was standing in the check out line. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog........I was feeling a bit crabby, so on impulse, I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because the last time I tried it I ended up in the hospital, but that I had lost 50 pounds before I awakened in the intensive care unit with tubes coming out of almost every orafice and IV's in both arms.

Her eyes about bugged out of her head. So I went on and on with the bogus diet story and she was totally buying it. I told her that it was an easy, inexpensive diet and that the way it works is to just load your pockets or purse with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The package says the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy behind her.
Horrified, she asked if I thought something in the dog food had poisoned me and was that why I ended up in the hospital. I said no.....I was sitting in the road licking my butt when a car hit me.

I thought the tall guy in line was going to have to be carried out the door.

well, at least he was just lickin his butt.
icon_eek.gif
My sons dog ain't that polite.
icon_rolleyes.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky