New Colrado Member

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lwlittle

Original poster
Jan 27, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Hello from Grand Junction, Co. My smoker is a Pit Barrel Cooker made in Strausburg, CO. It replaced my Weber Bullet which I sold when we moved here laste year from Leawood, KS.

http://pitbarrelcooker.com

It does a really nice job on meats you can hang on the stainless steel hooks. So far baby backs and pork shoulder have been my staples but I want to branch out and try brisket and tri- tip on it.

Leonard Little

Welcome to the forums.  Looks like we're pretty close to being neigbors.
welcome1.gif

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from another hot, day in East Texas and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Welcome to the site from another in CO, though not quite what you would consider a neighbor.  I live west of the Springs about 40 miles or so.  Just a word of caution, I had to learn my smoker all over again when we moved up here last year as we moved from sea level to 9100 feet.  You shouldn't have nearly that much of difference in altitude but you might have to do a little tweaking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky