New Build?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nptwnsmkr

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 17, 2014
Indy
I found this today and thought it would make the ultimate smoker. It's 8' in diameter and 24' long. I figured I could get four whole cows or two dozen whole hogs in it, depending on their size. The two biggest issue's I see are sizing the firebox and making it mobile. All bs aside, looking at this before it was set I couldn't help but think of this enormous smoker rolling down the road on a flat bed! Maybe a logging truck or two behind it....thought my fellow smokers would get a kick out of this as well :biggrin:

Yes its...unfortunately it was built to be buried not a smoker.

Mindful of that Johnsonville Brat commercial where they have their Big Taste Grill rig rolling down the highway with tons of folks following after it.  Touted as the world's largest grill, the real deal on that thing is 20' tall, 65' long, and 6' in diameter.  That's one big arse cooker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky