new build need advice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

danyroo

Original poster
Nov 8, 2016
hey guys well it's a been a few weeks i signed up SMS.. read quite a few threads ideas.. and decided to build my own smoker, could have bought one already made but my goal was to build it... and I think it's getting pretty good.. now my big delima.. in my neck of woods well it's cold -25 and -30 is the usual temp.. so I decided to convert one of my shed into a small cabine, it's insulated got a nice wood stove to keep us warm.. now my goal was to have my smoker inside vs outside.. i've taken all steps to seal it but yea of course some smoke is going to come out of it. I will be exhausting my smoker outside vented in front and up it will go I hope ..LOL.. I'm doing cold smoke right now.. but my intention is have some sort of heat either via electric or propane.. see my pics.. tomorrow I will be seasoning the smoker either way ..

Thanks guys, will try to get the door completed this week, i'll take some pics while seasoning it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky