new brinkman gasser grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks good next to the smokers... whats for dinner? Nice step up from the old gass grill. Should make excellent meals for a long time.. congratulations.

Nice looking gas grill you got there!
Hope it serves you well.
icon_biggrin.gif

yes a new toy
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

the steak was cooked last night i couldent wait to break it in after putting it together.

now that its gotten used and broke in, I've found that the heat is not even over the burners, good or bad i dont know just yet but the most heat comes up on the right side of each burnner not both sides.

heres what im talking about, middle burnner is on low and im cooking hot dogs on the right side of the burnner as i have my hand on the grate and its just warm, with all 3 burnners on it seems to be pretty much even heat.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky