• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

new brinkman gasser grill

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Looks good next to the smokers... whats for dinner? Nice step up from the old gass grill. Should make excellent meals for a long time.. congratulations.

domn8_ion

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 5, 2007
Nothing better than a nice shiny new toy. Hope you bought a cover for it.

triple b

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2007
Nice looking gas grill you got there!
Hope it serves you well.

chrish

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 2, 2007
yes a new toy

the steak was cooked last night i couldent wait to break it in after putting it together.

chrish

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 2, 2007
now that its gotten used and broke in, I've found that the heat is not even over the burners, good or bad i dont know just yet but the most heat comes up on the right side of each burnner not both sides.

heres what im talking about, middle burnner is on low and im cooking hot dogs on the right side of the burnner as i have my hand on the grate and its just warm, with all 3 burnners on it seems to be pretty much even heat.

watery eyes

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2007
My grill is so old....the fact that it doesn't blow up and kill me when I light it is a major success....

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.