New Anti-Spambot Upgrade

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
I just installed a new Anti-Spambot modification to the forum. Hopefully it will help filter out some of the spammer junk we have been seeing recently without causing any trouble with the regular posting.

If anyone notices any problems just let me know via a PM with some basic details so I can look into it.

I keep thinking about switching over to Vbulletin but the mere thought of it makes me sweat.. (I am not a database guy!) so I think it will be something that happens soon but I will probably acquire some help from the professionals on this.

Happy posting and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest the armpits of those who spam this forum!

Thanks for the upgrade Jeff. BTW - Well put curse. I might add: May the stench of the droppings from those thousand camels fill their nostrils til the day they die!

Smoke on Brother

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky