• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Anti-Spambot Upgrade

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
I just installed a new Anti-Spambot modification to the forum. Hopefully it will help filter out some of the spammer junk we have been seeing recently without causing any trouble with the regular posting.

If anyone notices any problems just let me know via a PM with some basic details so I can look into it.

I keep thinking about switching over to Vbulletin but the mere thought of it makes me sweat.. (I am not a database guy!) so I think it will be something that happens soon but I will probably acquire some help from the professionals on this.

Happy posting and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest the armpits of those who spam this forum!

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Thanks for the upgrade Jeff. BTW - Well put curse. I might add: May the stench of the droppings from those thousand camels fill their nostrils til the day they die!

Smoke on Brother

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.