New Again

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lunasea design

Original poster
Oct 30, 2013
Santa Margarita, California
Hi all.

I have been reading this site for years and joined back in 09 but lost that log in info so here I am again.

I have been using a small Brinkman Propane smoker for all this time and have enjoyed the process and the learning, and of course all the great smoked meat, mostly Beef ribs.....my favorite.

I am in the process of building the ultimate outdoor man kitchen which includes a good sized smoker and would just like to put out what I have already done and how I plan to finish, I will do this in the correct forum and will be looking forward to hearing from this great group of accomplished Smokers.

Thanks,

Keith

Hello Keith.  I won't give you the standard hello as you aren't REALLY new and already know that stuff.  I'll just say "Glad to have ya back". Look forward to the picts of the outdoor kitchen.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... 
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky