New addition: Dyna-glo...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dernektambura

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario...
Perfect small charcoal bbq with height adjustable charcoal tray... First on the left... 200 bucks in Canada...
20210505_132028_HDR.jpg

Nice addition and very nice cook house !
Got all of your neccessities within reach. I've seen those grills and look interesting.
But what is at the other end of that straw the egg is sipping on ?

Reactions: dernektambura
It's 220 VAC supply and 2 x PID controllers... One PID for internal temp, second PID for meat internal temp... There is my step by step in egg bbqs how to transfer egg from charcoal to pizza/bread oven...

It's 220 VAC supply and 2 x PID controllers... One PID for internal temp, second PID for meat internal temp... There is my step by step in egg bbqs how to transfer egg from charcoal to pizza/bread oven...
I have no experience with them but my brother-in-law has several. That is a neat concept!

Reactions: dernektambura
Ya... Already had to install 1 1/2 inch long extension tip on tray handle to bring charcoal tray all the way up, closer to the cooking grate.. Originally it would only go up about 5 inches from the cooking grates...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky