• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New addition: Dyna-glo...

912smoker

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 29, 2020
Nice addition and very nice cook house !
Got all of your neccessities within reach. I've seen those grills and look interesting.
But what is at the other end of that straw the egg is sipping on ?

dernektambura

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 12, 2017
It's 220 VAC supply and 2 x PID controllers... One PID for internal temp, second PID for meat internal temp... There is my step by step in egg bbqs how to transfer egg from charcoal to pizza/bread oven...

912smoker

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 29, 2020
It's 220 VAC supply and 2 x PID controllers... One PID for internal temp, second PID for meat internal temp... There is my step by step in egg bbqs how to transfer egg from charcoal to pizza/bread oven...
I have no experience with them but my brother-in-law has several. That is a neat concept!

dernektambura

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Ya... Already had to install 1 1/2 inch long extension tip on tray handle to bring charcoal tray all the way up, closer to the cooking grate.. Originally it would only go up about 5 inches from the cooking grates...

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.