need help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bradger

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Aug 12, 2019
northern NJ
doing some cleaning i came across some knives, i have been thinking of bringing along my own good knives on vacation, i have recently bought a knife role bag and looking to fill, any way i need help identifying theses two knives.
DSCF3695.JPG

Yep, Chef's knife and a very well used Boning knife that has seen thousands of passes on a sharpening steel or hand held stone, Dad had one...JJ

Reactions: TNJAKE
The top knife is an EKCO Flint Arrowhead and the lower knife has had it's profile changed for some reason; may have been changed to a fillet knife. If you can get them sharp do so and include in your roll.

Reactions: sawhorseray
already sharpened the chefs made a lot better, other one still needs sharping, i have a chiefs knife, this one is smaller which could be useful.

Yep, Chef's knife and a very well used Boning knife that has seen thousands of passes on a sharpening steel or hand held stone, Dad had one...JJ
they were originally my grandparent when we moved them from there house over 10 years ago, i found them then misplaced and recently found them and decided since what i was origianaly going to by to take on vacation is no longer available. so i got the role

Once sharpened I'd roll them up and take them, probably all you'd need on vacation. RAY

They both have full tangs on them (the steel goes back to the end of the handle). Great knives and a lot left on both of them!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky