Need help finding sawdust please

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Alexandru

Original poster
Jan 24, 2019
All the places that advertise sawdust for sale, actually sale small chips and they call it sawdust.
I wasn't able to find any supplier in US, found one in Canada but they do not ship to US.

If anyone know a supplier of "real sawdust" could you please share it.
Thank you, Alex

Reactions: SonnyE
Pssst... Many of use take our choice of Pellets, add water a little at a time to dissolve them, and it makes mountains of great sawdust when dried back out.

I do a couple of big handfuls in a coffee container, then put the resulting sawdust in an aluminum pan and dry it in my smoker. Then put the sawdust in one of my containers to store it.

Since starting using sawdust in my AMNPS, I won't go back to pellets. I like the sawdust and the smokey flavor I get.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky