Need assistance

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

virgo53

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 17, 2007
I have tried to go to and learn from DJayDebs site, I get "Network not available" several times, so I copied and pasted the address from her link on this site and I get, Incorrect address, I haven't been able to get there yet.

Hope it isn't the dreaded operator error, Microslimes can be fixed, however, Many tries have failed.

She has way to much experience and advice for "How to" and recipes for me not to get my problem fixed.

Any one have suggestions?? Turned off the Anti Virus, Pop-up blockers etc.. No go???

Mike

Your link took me to the site, When I clicked on "Basic Smoke" it took about a minute and advised "network not available". couldn't access any link on the site.

I will try again with all the po-ups,Avirus stuff off after I get to her site.

Tried as descibed, "Page not avaliable" is all I get. ?????

Mike

virgo 53

welcome to the site dj has a great site i use it a lot there is a lot of info there another site is len polis web site it also has a lot of great info it is pdf adobe format it might help you if you cannot get on djs page here is the addy http://home.pacbell.net/lpoli/ hope this helps
huey

Hi Mike -

Sorry about that I was updating the pages and adding stuff maybe we got cross connected or something:

http://www.deejayssmokepit.net

I got rid of the geocities thing and got a real commercial server just for you guys!

I think Cheech got me started he kept wishing for printed things like recipe books and stuff like that.

I don't really know how it works but I think when I'm uploading everything stops on the website.

Thanks for the welcomes, The system works now, don't know what the glitch was.

DEEJAYDEB, You sure have some great things on your site.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us!!!!!

Mike

Thanks Mike - sorry about the confusion. The free site didn't have enough bandwidth I moved to a paid site in Janauary now we have all the room and band width we need!

You might have also caught me updating the site. I'm always adding new stuff so I have to update all the webpage links o every page when I do. Still have a ton of stuff I need to add.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky