Need an opinion

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bradger

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Aug 12, 2019
northern NJ
A few days ago i posted how i was planing on smoking some ribs, but had to change plans since i have a MES and it was raining.
I have it on a covered porch on the side of my house. it is wooden floor which in its self shouldn't be a problem science i have a piece of slate i can put down
need to know if you think it would be safe to put there
DSCF3490.JPG
DSCF3492.JPG

its hard to see but there is a window back there also one in the front near buy
DSCF3491.JPG

I have my pellet smoker on my covered porch. Although my porch is concrete. You are fine imo. Keep an eye on it
20191225_160010.jpg

Got 3 Komado's under mine for the last 10 years. It don't hurt to be cautious though

I keep my MES on a covered wood porch with wood floor. I don't do overnight smokes or leave the house when the smoker is running. I put a cookie sheet in front of the MES when smoking in case any pellets fall out of the amazen tray when I'm moving stuff around. I also keep a little fire extinguisher on hand just for peace of mind.

Yeck yea!
I wouldn't worry about it.
I have my Smoke Vault about 1 foot from the side of my house & I have vinyl siding. No problems yet!
Al

I've had my MES on the back deck for a couple years with no problems. The stand is a recent addition. There was no problem having it sit directly on the floor.

DSC_0826.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky