Need Advice Lamb

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh yes! I always reverse sear lamb leg. Smoke low as you can. I do 180 till it’s close to the done temp you are shooting for. If you smoke hotter it will be to temp in an hour. Like you would with beef. I wouldn’t go past 120-130 but I like it very medium rare. Then sear on a very hot gasser or cast iron pan or something Real fast and to doneness you guys like

Reactions: tallbm
Oh yes and the time will depend on if you do it in pieces or tie it up I like in pieces but they will get done at various times Since they will be differing in thickness

Oh yes! I always reverse sear lamb leg. Smoke low as you can. I do 180 till it’s close to the done temp you are shooting for. If you smoke hotter it will be to temp in an hour. Like you would with beef. I wouldn’t go past 120-130 but I like it very medium rare. Then sear on a very hot gasser or cast iron pan or something Real fast and to doneness you guys like

Are you doing the sear before or after the smoke? Thanks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky