NC Smokin'

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by brotherpaulb, Mar 15, 2016.

1. brotherpaulb

brotherpaulb Newbie

Good afternoon.  I am Paul and I smoke up North Carolina as often as possible.  I think that if I can get it still long enough, I will try smoking it.  I have a vertical gas smoker, an Orion stainless steel smoker, a Holland grill with an added stainless steel wood smoking box, and just built a smoke generator for cooler smoking.  I grill and smoke all year long.  I have created my own Carolina Style BBQ sauce that is available locally.  It is hand-crafted in small batches and if I like you well enough, I'll probably give you a bottle or two, but be warned, it is as addictive as crack.

2. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

3. Welcome! I haven't been an active member for that long, but in the short time I have gained so much help and smokin knowledge. Would love to try your sauce !

4. Welcome!  I just joined today myself as well!  Where in NC are you located?  I am just east of Raleigh myself :)

5. joe black

joe black Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome from SC, Paul. It's good to have you on this great site.

6. rabbithutch

rabbithutch Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Howdy, Paul!

What part of the Tar Heel State? Mountains, Piedmont or Coastal Plains?

I was born in and spent a half century in Raleigh (back when it was a great little city).

Welcome to SMF!

7. brotherpaulb

brotherpaulb Newbie

I live right in the middle of the Piedmont Triad in good ole K-vegas (that's Kernersville).