N. Fl Gathering V

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I wish I would have joined the forum sooner so I could have gotten off work. Looks like everyone had a great time! Keep the pics coming. I am also keeping my eye out for the N. FL Gathering VI announcement. As soon as I see those dates my leave slip is in!

Who are the two giants to the right of the SMF banner? Those guys must be at least 8' tall!
I think the good looking one in the orange shirt is "Solaryellow".    
biggrin.gif

I still have a few more pics to add later and as Jeff said he has a bunch and I know Brian has quite a few too

Jerry thank you and Karen for a great event AGAIN! Yall always make folks feel like they are at home. Was a blast as all ways and was good to meet some first timers. Look forwards to next year and maybe the heat will stay down. But we had no rain!

Tim thanks for all the help cooking.

We would like to thank everyone who attended it looks like we had 56 people here and we sure hope everyone had a god time.

A BIG THANKS to Pineywoods & Karen for hosting the gathering. 

PLUS a BIG THANKS to all the cooks that put on such a super spread.

The food was unbelievable!!!

We are still full.

THANKS again for the super BBQ smokein.

First off I would like to thank everyone who smoked up some awesome food and a special thanks to Jerry and Karen for hosting the north florida gathering. This was my first gathering and it was a pleasure to meet all of you and be a part of the SMF family........... I look forward to next years event

Joe

It was also my first time getting to 1 of these at Jerrys camp, I can asure it will not be the last.Thank you Jerry and Karen for 1 heck of a shindig.it was great meeting all the members and putting faces to names.I can't recall the last time I was in the company of such a large group of all around good people.Thank you all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky