N. Fl Gathering V

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The last time I was this excited it was the first day of college. Or the day before I got married if you know my wife. ;o)
I'm already packed and I'm not leaving till wed morning........................

I'm already packed and I'm not leaving till wed morning........................

I'm with ya brother. Got it all figured out in my mind but not doing anything just yet. Don't want Mrs. Solaryellow to think I am looking forward to getting away. :biggrin:

Please, please, please, appoint a designated photographer and don't make us wait until you get home to post photos, we might not be able to be there in body, but we are with you in spirit and......, you know how much we like Q-view!

Have fun,

Gene

Please, please, please, appoint a designated photographer and don't make us wait until you get home to post photos, we might not be able to be there in body, but we are with you in spirit and......, you know how much we like Q-view!

Have fun,

Gene
Dont worry Gene we will not make you wait.

Hmmmmmm,

maybe we should make everyone wait? Might make em show up next time ?

Nah, we wouldn't do that . Would we????

Goint to start packing stuff up tonight ans getting guages and what not together. Bob is there anything I can bring to help you out?

Tim,

If you have any xtra ice chest bring em ! We will be real short on fridge space and i went to clean my 2 ,120 qts and one of them is shot. Allmost looks like someone swapped mine for theirs???

If ya don't have any let me know and i'll pick up another 120 qt wed.

other than that i think i'm good .

I am sure there will be lots of folks with cameras and such.. I'll be bringing my Canon SLR and shooting lots of photos and video so there should be plenty of pictures and such for those that just can't make it.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

Last edited:
Middle of Little League Season. I don't think I will ever make one of these.
icon_cry.gif

As much as I hate to announce this ... I'm not going to be able to attend this year's Gathering. It's the first one I'll have missed since Jerry started having these up at his camp and sadness doesn't even to begin to describe how I feel.

To those that are new to the event, you're going to have a BLAST!!! To those that I'll miss catching up with, good smokes to ya and will look forward to the pics.

Tell me its not so.Laurel I will surely miss meeting you.but there will be a next time sis.As for excited yes I join the crowd.Looking forward to meeting you all and being a part of another wonderful event at the camp.

Well Laurel that sucks!Now I have no one to talk BAMA football to and will have to listen to Bob about LSU. You will be missed!

Well Laurel that sucks!Now I have no one to talk BAMA football to and will have to listen to Bob about LSU. You will be missed!
Not only Listen ,but watch also. Purple and Gold game is saturday

I guess it want be that bad. They are my 2nd favorite SEC team. I guess that means I have to open the purple bag! BTW I have 3 big coolers loaded in the truck. Will be heading east with them @ 07:00 in the morning.

Laurel you will be missed my friend...

As to the rest of you there has been a menu change for tomorrow night it will be Prime Rib instead of chicken.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll we had a couple more members show up today and expect a bunch more tomorrow and Friday.

OH man.. I was looking forward to that chicken. Oh well, I guess I'll just suffer through some prime rib
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky