my travel knife set

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bradger

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 12, 2019
northern NJ
Some time ago someone are here mentioned how much the dislike the knives that are available in the rooms, and was looking for something to travail withe. I have the same problem, so i went looking for something as well , i found something knife set with wood and plastic cutting boards, but wasn't sure i wanted to spend the $67. a few days ago i finally decided to pull the trigger, but it was no longer available. so i went to another plan. I decided to go for a role bag.
Put some of my knives i had. so what do you think of my collection.
DSCF3697.JPG
DSCF3698.JPG

DSCF3699.JPG

also going to add this knife
DSCF3700.JPG

i've gotton several custom made blades past years. and i have several like yours maybe even same brand... what kind of steel or ceramic rod you use for touch ups ?

I have a Stanley knife set in a plastic carrying case, has every thing I need including 6 or so steak knifes , they stay in the camper most of the time.

I purchased a "Truck Box"| from Sears and Roebucks back in the day when I was a floater, to carry around my knives and steel (diamond coated).
truck box.jpg

It was long enough for my 12" cimeters and diamond steel, plus held several 6" boning knives. Think it is still available through Sears!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky