My Sons Birthday Request!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You sir go to the head of the "best dad" line. Get 'em hooked on bbq-ing and meat smoking and he wont have money to get in trouble with. Of course you may need to start a "go fund me" for wings and charcoal. :emoji_laughing:
Jim

Your too kind man! Appreciate the nice words and like! Ha, sad but true on the wings and charcoal.

Reactions: JLeonard
Justin that is great he is taking up grilling like you!! My daughter's birthday is the 29th also.
Tell him happy b-day
Richie

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Awesome, I thought for sure this was going to be a Smokey Joe, the 18''er is a great grill for camping and tailgating and home use. That is a perfect gift for the little man, awesome job Pop's.:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

My son enjoy hanging out with me while I'm cooking, granted he is only 18 months old, but he likes being around the food smell and being out with me. I love every second of it! Your son will have so much fun cooking with you. Can't wait to hear the things you guys come up with!

What a great gift for a youngster, that is one sweet setup! Wings, burgers, maybe a steak now and then. Happy B-Day to your son, I'll bet he's thrilled with his gift. RAY

Thank you Ray! He was so happy this morning!

What a great idea! This could be a really fun dad/son hobby. For the next gift opportunity, maybe get him a good thermometer.

Thanks! Has been fun so far... and yes, I agree on the therm. Appreciate the like as well!

Now that's truly an awesome birthday request from a young man!! You're obviously raising him right Justin. Well done, my friend.
Wish him a happy birthday from Miss Linda and me.
Gary

Surely appreciate the kind words and like my friend! He said to tell Miss Linda and yourself Thank You!

I gave my grandson a toy Weber for Christmas a couple years ago because he has always been fascinated by mine.
Toy Weber
I think he had just turned 4. It's still one of his favorites, and we might upgrade to a real 18" in a few more years, like your son. It'll probably have to be a my house, though. (For the record, his dad sucks at bbq and grilling, and most everything else in the manly arts.)

Thanks for dropping a line, appreciate it and the like! Sounds like some good bonding time with your Grandson!

Wow. That hit me. I love when my son wants to cook with me but at four his attention span isn’t quite there yet. It is great sharing a love and passion. Tell him happy birthday and enjoy the bonding.

Thanks for the kind words and like, appreciate it! That is about the time he started cooking with me, so sounds like you have a future Pitmaster! Sorry for the delayed response, he said thank you!

Reactions: SKade
That's Awesome, Justin!!
You got a couple of Great Kids.
A Son who's ready for some Grilling!!!
And I know that Daughter is also a Great Hunter!!
What more Fun could a Dad ask for!!

Bear

Thanks Bear, I’m a lucky guy to have these two! Appreciate ya dropping a line!

That's awesome! Yep gonna be the best dad! Tell him happy birthday from me and Shelly also! Can't wait to see his 1st post!

Oh and in a few years you can get him a home brewers kit... then he can make ya beer and BBQ for ya! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Thanks for the kind words Ryan! Sorry for the delayed response, he said to tell Shelly and yourself thank you!

I’m liking the idea of some Brew and Q... sounds awesome to me!

Justin that is great he is taking up grilling like you!! My daughter's birthday is the 29th also.
Tell him happy b-day
Richie

Yea Richie, I was pretty happy that’s what he wanted! Sorry for the delayed response, he said thank you! Hoping your daughter had a Happy Birthday as well! Appreciate ya dropping a line and the like my friend!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky