My Sept. RonP throwdown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 18, 2007
West Fargo, ND / Northern MN
This was my first throwdown and my wife and I had a lot of fun doing it. Needless to say I think we will be participating in more in the future. I can't find Yodisha's around here so I was lucky enough to have one of the SMF members send me a bottle. I have to say that I really like Yodisha's and I will be ordering some more online very soon. I decided to to a marinated stuffed pork loin.

The pork loin all cut open.

Now the pork loin resting for the night in Yodisha's

Spread out after the nights rest in Yodisha's

Added some salt and pepper, spinach, feta cheese, bacon and onion and rolled it and tied.

Going on the smoker for a kiss of smoke.

All done and going into some foil to rest.

All sliced up.

My wife made her broccoli salad and also made up some tomato's with mozzarella and basil and I fried up some yellow squash from my dads garden.

Another shot

Reactions: meateater
Absolutely wonderful throwdown Q view!

That marinated stuffed tenderloin is a thing of beauty!

And when you add the broccoli salad and the mozzarella/tomatoes it's a work of art!

But you didn't stop there.  You took it all the way to masterpiece level with the fried yellow squash! 

Superb arrangement!  The food looks incredibly delicious.  From the smoky terriyakiness of the succulent pork tenderloin all the way around the plate to the fried squash it's a feast as much for the eys as it is for the palate.

Well done, rbranstner!

Great job! I could go for a plate of that.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Another great entry. Looks great. 

Great job man. If you need Yoshidas let me know as all of the Costco stores here carry the half gallon jugs and I am not sure what they charge to ship but for a little over $10 USPS I can send ya 2 bottles

Great Job... I thought that looked very delicious...  This throwdown was a real tough one with all the great entries...

icon_cool.gif

Now your entry looks great and there were alot of really good ones this time. I got into the first few and then got busy but they are alot of fun to do. My wife gets into the q-view part of this place too. I guess she has given in to the fact that the food is good and if you have to take picture before you eat then it will go faster if she helps.

Great Job RB!

I loved it as soon as I saw it!

Freakin' Awesome!

Thanks for showing,

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky