My real name is Kevin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pecos bill

Original poster
Jan 23, 2014
Although I go by my dog's name on the internet (Pecos Bill).  He is an Australian Cattle Dog.  I am on the verge of purchasing a Bradley smoker (4 rack analog).  All my smoker friends in my home town of Fort Bragg Ca recommend it highly.  I am new to smoking (although I am an avid griller, I have three Webbers, one large/one small charcoal and one gas).  I look forward to learning much from this forum.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.  
[/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

You won't regret joining this forum, these folks on here are a wealth of knowledge and will share with you. Can't begin to tell ya all I've learned on here. Welcome, WHB

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky