My New Year's Eve Fatties

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

elsid88

Original poster
Dec 20, 2016
ST. CHARLES, MO
Pretty mild day to do some New Year's Eve fatties in the mid-west so I decided to do 3 of them while watching the Winter Classic Alumni game..

Italian: Wrapped in Italian sausage, stuffed with pepperoni, spinach, red pepper, green pepper, provolone and mozzarella cheese.

Spicy: Wrapped in Mild sausage, stuffed with 3 jalapeno and 1 habanero pepper, red pepper, onion, peperjack/habanero cheese.

Cheese-stake: Wrapped in Mild sausage, stuffed with thinly sliced beef steak, red and green pepper, onion, and Imo's provel cheese. (a St. Louis thing)

2.5 hours on the smoke using Apple and Pecan wood chips to 160 IT in my MES 40 BT.

Started @ 250 degrees for the 1st hour and then down to 235 for the rest of the time.

Reactions: redheelerdog
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky