My Kooker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bobh127

Original poster
Feb 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
Ok, I am giving it a try at uploading a picture of my Kooker. It is called a Kamado which is a brand and an ancient way of cooking in the far East especially in Japan. If the picture raises any questions fire away. BTW, I do NOT sell these things.

7020aa4b_Kamado.jpg

icon_cool.gif

I'm with what's his name up there BLiNG BliNG.
77.gif

RB, you are absolutely correct in that it is the same design as the BGE, but there are differences. The wall of the BGE is 1/2 inch thick, where mine is 2 inches thick. The heat sink is way different. However I will say that the BGE is a great machine.

Last edited:
RB, you are absolutely correct in that it is the same design as the BGE, but there are differences. The wall of the BGE is 1/2 inch thick, where mine is 2 inches thick. The heat sink is way different. However I will say that the BGE is a great machine.
I've used a Large BGE and liked it. However I like my UDS better then that large BGE. I have seen several pictures of your smoker and have always wanted to see one in person.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky