My Kettle is calling and I must go

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's some fine, fine looking cuisine right there Jed. Those shrimp are screaming my name though. I bet they were superb and paired really well with the steaks. Well done my friend.

Robert
Thank you Robert! The shrimp were outstanding. GR is legit, kind of strange for me not to tweak recipes a bit, but didn’t have the urge with his. Steaks were poor quality, but I won’t complain!

You are welcome! OH you need to try this GR combination..... Creamy scrambled eggs with his bacon jam (the one you were looking at from the HK cookbook). Look up GR's video of his proper scrabbled eggs (Its funny as can be because he totally burns the toast and has to start over). You start with a toasted slice of sour (I toast it with a bit of butter and in a pan), then a layer of the bacon jam (it can be made the day before and just re-heated, then his eggs (magic stuff, w/ creme fraiche and chives), finished with his seared mushroom caps and seared tomato's....OUT OF THIS WORLD GOOD!
I will definitely look that up! Thank you again!
Jed, that is some fine looking surf and turf. Well done.

The Kettle sang to me yesterday, so an untrimmed rack of spares will be on it within minutes.
Thank you! They do sing don’t they!
It’s hard to beat surf n turf, Jed! And done on the kettle, it’s even better yet! Nicely done!!
Thank you Ray!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky