my first

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

busta b

Original poster
Mar 18, 2011
Hello everybody my name is marcus and I'm waiting on my my lang 36 patio smoker it's my first, I been looking at Langs for a long time now and can't wait to get it .
Sorry , I live in Brandon, Ms and love to cook this is my first time trying to smoke on this scale but I learn fast ,I mean with real wood not charcoal .

Well, Congrats on your Lang! You've come to the right place, just start poking around and you'll find all you need to know. If you have a question, ASK! there are no dumb questions here and you will be amazed at how much help and support you will receive for even the smallesst issue.  Don't know that you should be sorry about living in Brandon, I'll leave that to the midwesterners to sort out, and say Cheers! welcome to the forum.

Hello Marcus, and welcome to the SMF. Looking forward to your first smoke and Q too. It's all good my friend.

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

welcome1.gif
You are going to love this site enjoy.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky