My first smoker.... stainless

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What color are you going to paint it?  lol

Keep looking for the link to place my order, havent found it yet....

How hard is it to move around with only 2 wheels instead of 4?

Incredible piece of work....hope you have many incredible smokes on it.

Thanks Matt,  my smoke generator is 4" x 15" and 2" entrance down to 1" with a washer (throttle) . Actually i dident now anything about this for a couple of weeks. Watch at (smok daddy magnum p.i.g) and get same idear. Fairly simpel construction. today i fill it half and it smoked 3  hour and all wood disapeared, only little ash left, the airpump is from a aquarium (Elite 803  2400 cc/min) About the cost, i dont now yet, have not weight it. But have workt whith the smoker about 150 hours.  Many parts i have in the garage sen before, works normaly as welder in dairy/brewery industry. So its difficult to set a price on....

Flua
c94b67bf_IMG_0003.jpg

That thing is insane!  Can you give details on the smoke generator.  I don't know much about those and am very interested.

I can't even imagine how much something like this would cost retail.  I bet you could sell a couple of these for some real good coin if you really wanted to.

Thanks guys, i blushing
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

What color are you going to paint it?  lol

Keep looking for the link to place my order, havent found it yet....

How hard is it to move around with only 2 wheels instead of 4?

Incredible piece of work....hope you have many incredible smokes on it.

Could not have said it better
biggrin.gif
 - I have been watching this progress and my chin just keeps dropping more with each post - you are truly an artist

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Ahh, dairy/brewery industry. That explains a lot. I have a friend that welded my all grain homebrew system together. He worked in dairy equipment before working in NASCAR. 13 years and they still look like they were welded yesterday. I have a feeling yours will fare the same.

That is one awesome smoker!

I wonder how long I'd have to keep my wife tied up in the basement before

she agreed it was nice enough to keep in the house?

I would love to see some of your other work

Flua, thanks for taking the time to share your fantastic build with us. You have taken this build to the next level, for sure.

This guy is going to get me in trouble.  I keep catching myself looking online at tig welders.  I have used them before and always wanted one, not I just got to have one.  hmmm, new tig or divorce.   I can't make up my mind.

Flua,

It's been a wild ride, and we thank you for including us.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Now slow down, relax, and smoke some meat with that beautiful Rolex Smoker of yours.

Bear

Thanks , tomorrow its time for the first smoking, salmon on the menu...
29245442_IMG_0001.jpg

Bearcarver, yes you have right, its have been a realy wild ride but now its finish and that is nice. Really fun whith all of the friendly people on smf. Tomorrow its time for salmon smoke, more picture on the way......

Flua
Flua,

It's been a wild ride, and we thank you for including us.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Now slow down, relax, and smoke some meat with that beautiful Rolex Smoker of yours.

Bear

It's not nearly as purdy as TIG but you can MIG stainless. Just use stainless wire and straight argon.

Don't know about the sheetmetal though. That would tend to make it a lot harder without poking holes though it. At least it would be for me.

Flua,

Those look just like our "Atlantic Salmon".

I always wondered what kinds of Salmon & Trout were in places like Sweden, and other European countries.

Bear

Thats  "salmon trutta trutta"
25656583_41620-m1.jpg

Flua,

Those look just like our "Atlantic Salmon".

I always wondered what kinds of Salmon & Trout were in places like Sweden, and other European countries.

Bear

Last edited:
Thats  "salmon trutta trutta"
25656583_41620-m1.jpg

OK, now I got it--Had to look that up--Tasty looking fish. Bet it'll be even better in a little while!

Found this:
[h1]Migration and genetic structure of Salmo salar and Salmo trutta in northern Swedish rivers[/h1]
Östergren, Johan  (2006) Migration and genetic structure of Salmo salar and Salmo trutta in northern Swedish rivers. Doctoral diss. Dept. of Aquaculture, SLU. Acta Universitatis agriculturae Sueciae  vol. 2006:112.

This thesis focuses on the migration of Atlantic salmon Salmo salar L.) and sea trout (Salmo trutta L.) before, during and after spawning in two northern Swedish rivers and influence of habitats and environmental factors on these activities. In addition, genetic structure of brown trout and genetic impact of stocked salmon and sea trout juveniles from foreign populations on native stocks was studied. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky