My first smoked brisket woo-hoo!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinvegasbaby

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jul 23, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Yesterday I smoked my very first brisket, some chicken, kielbasa sausage and my killer baked beans - everything was awesome. 

My brisket was tasty and very tender, the smoked chicken was finger-licking-good, my baked beans rocked
xrocker.gif
It was nice to have the kielbasa sausage to snack on while we were waiting for the brisket....... My Jerry was a very happy man yesterday!  Here's my Q-views.

Hope you all are having a happy Monday!

Warm Blessings..............Josie - SmokinVegasBaby

That is quite a haul there of some delicious looking food.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
thanks everything was off the charts good.  It's great to see you are a Boxer lover....the best dogs on the planet.  We had to say goodbye to our boxer, Brandy on March 12th this year.  It was a very sad day for me and all of our family.  Our boxer blessed so many people with her personality and love.  She is truly missed.

Josie

Looks real nice... Im a color guy.. and everyone of those different meats are beautifuly colored! Great job! 

Mike
thanks for the nice compliment Mike.  Everything was deliciously colored and tasty indeed!  I am getting the hang of my new smoker and having way too much fun EVERY weekend!

Josie

Looks great! Especially those beans Mmm good
oh yeah the beans were off the hook.  I cut off a chunk of my brisket, put a medium grind on it with my meat grinder, added it to four different kinds of beans, a pound of applewood bacon, sautéed onions and my delish blend of spices...............hmmmm good!

That is quite a haul there of some delicious looking food.

thanks everything was off the charts good.  It's great to see you are a Boxer lover....the best dogs on the planet.  We had to say goodbye to our boxer, Brandy on March 12th this year.  It was a very sad day for me and all of our family.  Our boxer blessed so many people with her personality and love.  She is truly missed.

Josie
I'm so sorry to hear about your boxer. My Indy is only 1 and she's already become the Joker of the family.

I'm so sorry to hear about your boxer. My Indy is only 1 and she's already become the Joker of the family.

Oh just wait the fun is yet to come!  Boxers stay puppies forever. Our Brandy was a 92 pound lap dog that had an amazing personality.  pics of my sweet boxer - Brandy (gone but NEVER forgotten).  Josie

Beautiful pup ;) but best dogs on the planet? We are gonna have to agree to disagree cause my border collies and Catahoulas.. ARE the best.. hehhe ;)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky