My first smoked brisket woo-hoo!

Discussion in 'Beef' started by smokinvegasbaby, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Yesterday I smoked my very first brisket, some chicken, kielbasa sausage and my killer baked beans - everything was awesome. 

My brisket was tasty and very tender, the smoked chicken was finger-licking-good, my baked beans rocked [​IMG]It was nice to have the kielbasa sausage to snack on while we were waiting for the brisket....... My Jerry was a very happy man yesterday!  Here's my Q-views.

Hope you all are having a happy Monday!

Warm Blessings..............Josie - SmokinVegasBaby

2. webowabo

webowabo Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Looks real nice... Im a color guy.. and everyone of those different meats are beautifuly colored! Great job! 

Mike

3. That is quite a haul there of some delicious looking food.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

4. why thanks for the nice compliment

Josie

5. thanks.  great to see you are also a Boxer lover....the best dogs on the planet:)

Josie

6. thanks everything was off the charts good.  It's great to see you are a Boxer lover....the best dogs on the planet.  We had to say goodbye to our boxer, Brandy on March 12th this year.  It was a very sad day for me and all of our family.  Our boxer blessed so many people with her personality and love.  She is truly missed.

Josie

7. tonybel

tonybel Smoking Fanatic

Now thats what Im talking about!!!

8. thanks for the nice compliment Mike.  Everything was deliciously colored and tasty indeed!  I am getting the hang of my new smoker and having way too much fun EVERY weekend!

Josie

9. oh yeah - that's how we roll here in Vegas!

10. ldrus

ldrus Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Looks great! Especially those beans Mmm good

11. oh yeah the beans were off the hook.  I cut off a chunk of my brisket, put a medium grind on it with my meat grinder, added it to four different kinds of beans, a pound of applewood bacon, sautéed onions and my delish blend of spices...............hmmmm good!

12. fwismoker

fwismoker Master of the Pit

Nice spread!

13. I'm so sorry to hear about your boxer. My Indy is only 1 and she's already become the Joker of the family.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

14. Thanks......I want to be a pit  master when I grow up lol.....

Josie

15. Oh just wait the fun is yet to come!  Boxers stay puppies forever. Our Brandy was a 92 pound lap dog that had an amazing personality.  pics of my sweet boxer - Brandy (gone but NEVER forgotten).  Josie

16. webowabo

Beautiful pup ;) but best dogs on the planet? We are gonna have to agree to disagree cause my border collies and Catahoulas.. ARE the best.. hehhe ;)

17.  ok we agree to disagree :)

18. webowabo

DOnt mean to jack your thread,,, but I had to share a pic of my kiddies :) (Pup in the middle is my moms mutt.. NOT the best dog on the planet.. Lol) 

19. oldschoolbbq

oldschoolbbq Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Way to go , Josie. Excellent looking 'spread'. [​IMG]

Did your Buddy get any, he needs a treat for helping [​IMG]

Have fun and . . .

20. cute pups even if they are NOT the best doggies on the planet.  all of cute and thanks for sharing pics of your kiddies.  Josie