My First Salmon (and a Bunch of Other Stuff) w/ Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow that all looks great
wink.gif

WOW...WOW...WOW...Seboke,what an outstanding job. Sitting at my desk drooling.Thanks for the q-view also...very helpful for us beginners.

Thanks for your 21 yrs of service...people in our military help make our country what it is today....the best darn place on the planet to BBQ. Good luck in your future endeavers.

Wow seems to be the word and I have to say I agree!
Outstanding effort and result thus far
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

WOW! Lotsa WOWs!! That's what I said when I tasted everything!!

Love the salmon and the shrooms. Great job!

Looks wonderfull, Ya dun good. Thanks for your time served and congrats on the retirement. I wish now that I would put my 20 in, would of been retired for 12 years now and lovin every minute of it. Thanks for the pics. Now I still have 12 years more to work.

Thank for the thanks WC, and thanks also to keith 54 and PitRow for the same. My entire adult life has been in the military and I don't yet know how retirement is going to hit me. I am very proud of the things I have done and extremely grateful for the experiences and lifelong memories that accompany those things. If ya add it all up, counting Desert Storm, I have over 4.5 years of combat zone time throughout the middle east. Many things I wouldn't care to forget, but many, many more that I wouldn't want to forget. Not a particularly religous man, but at each "special" feast (T-Giving, Christmas, Easter, Mem day BBQ, 4 July BBQ), I add onto the grace requesting that the Big Guy watch out for all of my brothers-in-arms, wherever in the world they are and whatever they are doing.

Seboke, firstly I had no idea, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
We do the same on those "special feasts". Congrats on the retirement, WELL earned I can see.
Now secondly...wow wow those mushrooms are looking yummielicous!!
I am getting inspired....no smoke this weekend big Balloon & Wine festival, I will have to write some notes down tho...
AWESOME Q-VUE!
Thank you again!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Thank you right back BBQG! I started a "Military Smokers" thread a little while ago. Gonna go find it and bump it back up!

This is my punishment for logging onto SMF while at work ... pics of grub like this while I've got no lunch ... pure torture!!

Great smoke!!! Definitely awarding points on this one!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky