My first fattie, a breakfast fattie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fatboymccoy

Original poster
Sep 23, 2010
Papillion, Ne
Today I decided to try my first fattie.  I made a breakfast/omlet fattie.  My idea was to fill a roll of breakfast sausage with eggs, onion, spinach, mushrooms and cheese.  I got the sausage rolled out and started putting the fillings on top and realized that I had way too much stuff.  I tried to roll it anyways and ended up screwing it all up.  I was able to get the eggs off the pile and decided to just mix up all the other stuff, roll it out and just put the eggs on top. I used maple bacon to wrap it in.  it didn't look that good but it tasted amazing.

Last edited:
in the process of making another fattie.  this one is stuffed with pulled pork and I used chorizo this time.  We'll see how it turns out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky