My Fatty Piston

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I received a pm from Grillinski.... He said he is planning on getting the web site going in a couple of weeks.

Just got an e-mail from Daniel Zelinski. He had a family emergency and is now back at the helm. Says my order is going out soon.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

That's awesome. I over simplified mine when I wanted something to pack a fattie into...and just used the open end of my Cabela's jerky shooter, it has the plunger intact and you can pack the tube, stack it and squeeze it out. What a cool invention.

That's good news, I was about to call my bank since my check was cashed over a month ago. Hopefully I'll have something to look forward to using.

Dale, thanks! Glad to hear it.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

GreenDrake, I've heard that jerky shooters work. I do not have one.. maybe I could fashion one out of pvc or make a nozzle for my fattie piston. Now you've got me thinking.
biggrin.gif

I just sucked it up and helped the cause the profits go to by purchasing one of these... I can't wait to give it a shot!

That has to be the most perfect fatty I have ever seen. Great idea and you could make as many as you wanted with more pipe for several fatties at a time. I wonder if I could do the same thing with one of my jerky shooters? Jeanie you are amazing!!

biggrin.gif
Thanks!

Thank you Rambler! I've got the pipe, just need the time to make more.
PDT_Armataz_01_04.gif
Let me know how your jerky shooter works!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Just can't seem to figure out how to make my favorite fattie w/ the piston. blueberry pancakes just don't want to work in the piston.

Thanks South Jersey and Eman!
Eman, how about making a stack of silver dollar pancakes to stack inside the piston.
biggrin.gif

Eman, I have done pancakes several times with the piston. I tear them up, add blue or black berries, and use warmed up cream cheese as the binding agent. Then I just smash the filling into the piston. One time we did one like this using maple sausage and then basted the fattie several times with maple suryp during the cook. It was great!

Dan

ROCK ON we RE GOING TO RE START THE  fattie piston thread.. with a BUFFALoe chicken fattie later!

so eat it.. alonf with 15 pounds of shoulder and 3 rib  racks and buffalo burgers and ABt's Hbts and spamncan.. loven thy smoke~!!~

ROCK ON we RE GOING TO RE START THE  fattie piston thread.. with a BUFFALoe chicken fattie later!

so eat it.. alonf with 15 pounds of shoulder and 3 rib  racks and buffalo burgers and ABt's Hbts and spamncan.. loven thy smoke~!!~
Good to see ya Heliboy!! Where's the Buffalo chicken fattie?  Sounds excellent!
icon14.gif
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky