• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My "early girls" off to a great start

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010
I've tried many varieties over the years, and i have the best luck with early girl hybrids.

I will update the pics as they grow, if they produce like last year i will have a bumper crop!

I have eliminated the "squirrel" problem so without any unforeseen disease it should be a great year.

I also need to get out the weed wacker!

nwdave

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 9, 2009
Nice looking plants.  If it were here in my neighborhood, they'd need raingear and life preservers for the cold rains we have this year.

flash

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 30, 2007
Looks real good. I am still pulling maters off my Cherry Bush one that we planted to get us thru Winter. Stayed in a pot till spring, then into the garden. She survived the transplant and is really setting some fruits. Got two or three other types of maters in the ground now too.

bamafan

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 4, 2008
Kenneth REMEMBER your friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love me a good mater sandwich.

I have your number!

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010
Update

It's been 2 weeks and the girls are doing fine.

It wont be long Tim, and we'll have all the maters we want!

Look Tim,Baby maters!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.