My dog turned 3 time for another pawty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sounds like the party is more for you than the dogs! Lol!

My pup Scout turned 3 last week as well. We celebrated early by doing here favorite thing! Retrieving Canadians.

E7244151-E054-4A97-AD7D-E31399741D3C.png

Hope your party goes well! And feed the dog some Q. After all the party is for the dog. :)

Scott

Lol! That dog needs to take the path less traveled! One row is the only place that dog runs?!?

Lmao! Wow My dogs just go out and run. No paths anywhere. Thank goodness.

Enjoy your party and post some pics! Menu sounds great!! I’d stop by but we’re going out hunting!

Scott

She also has a path to the left that goes around the shed.
Built a school years ago . They waited until school was opened , and the kids wore a path thru the grass . That's where they poured the sidewalks .
That bresaola looks fantastic . Have fun with the party .

Sounds like a great party for the pup. My old Lab, Roxy, turns 9 in a couple of months. She also has a path worn through the yard where she travels out to the bush to do her business--no peeing on the lawn allowed.
BTW, that bresaola looks fantastic!! I'll be waiting for all the final pics.
Gary

Yeah , it all looks good , and a great reason to have a party . How 'bout a picture of the dog ?

Damm Holy2015

That was one party I wish I would have been at.

Aswome spread of food. Peanut butter pie is one of my favorite desserts too. Will be eatinsome for Thanksgiving.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky