My daughters 30th birthday this weekend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wade

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 12, 2013
Kent, UK
And what did Chrissie want? Yes a BBQ 
icon14.gif
. Most of her friends were meat eaters but a couple were vegetarian. That wasn't a problem though.

On the smoker we cooked Brisket, pulled pork, ribs, Danny's recipe sausages, Cajun Halloumi, roasted peppers and whole roast aubergine. Not many photos I am afraid but I did get some of the brisket

I had to cut the brisket and smoke it on both levels of the ProQ as it would not fit on the 18" grate in one piece. It was probably the best piece of brisket I have managed to buy from a UK butcher.

I also did my Mary Berry impression and made her cake

Last edited:
DARN!  I missed this one also!  I was looking forward to this one.  I knew it was coming.  I need to sort my SHT  UFF out!  Get with the program!

GREAT looking brisket buddy!  That cake is a work of art!  I am sure all enjoyed the party.

"Vegetarian".  That's those folks who eat weeds and stuff right?  Skinny folks who look 10 years older than they really are?  We smoke MEAT here!  ( Well maybe veggies and tofu and cheese. ).  OK! so the vegetarian thing is not SO bad.   MAYBE?  even "healthy" ( yuck ).  
icon_lol.gif
   Smokin is for everyone and we do love a challenge!  Keep Smokin!

Danny

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky